I purchased the software package from 3 experts on Warrior forum. After the download, I had issues and opened a support ticket.

The product came with a iron clad 30 day guarantee plus a $100 dollars if your CPS didn't increase. CPA, heck I have waited over 3 weeks and no help with my ticket, let alone a refund. Keep your *** in England and don't promise on what you can't deliver. I have emailed 2 of the 3 gurus for assistance and all the first one could say was that it wasn't his product and to contact the "OWNER".

The "OWNER" has never responded to my several emails. If you were worth your weight in dog *** you would honor what you promote.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of vidpop software package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $107. Vidpop needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vidpop software package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vidpop.

Comments